SMILE :) :) :)

I want to restrict my first post to my title of the blog. As I kept the url of my site as lifeincurves. I picked title as curve........
I got this quote from net which directly relates to my title. So I start writing my first post on smile

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"
The word smile generally makes us think of happiness.For instance, many people believe that supreme enlightenment is reflected in the holy smile of the Buddha.Everyone says that laugh and smile will have always a positive impact on our health. Smile costs nothing. Though the smile lasts a minute the memories lasts forever. Though you are in many troubles don't let ur smile leave your face.
Some people want everything good but they don't want to pay the price or make the sacrifice. I too feel that I should crack everything and I should not lose.But this seems to be fantasy. If I want to crack first I should learn to use time more efficiently( I will write more about using time efficiently some other time). But don't worry about your life. Go on thinking that ur leading a good life than all the others around u with a smile
I do want to say my final word that u might come across the people who are too tired to give u a smile. Give them one of yours as none needs a SMILE :) so much as he who has no more to give

0 comments:

Post a Comment