Friendship is my first priority

I am writing this post as I am frustrated after a small argument that happened last night with my friend
Firstly I would like you to know about my friend. I still can't able to believe how he became a good friend to me. The thing that will always make me annoy is that we don't have any acquaintance in my first year. I even didn't see him throughout my first semester. Now I don't want to leave his friendship even the whole world is against it. His smile mesmerizes me and makes me forget all my sorrows and tensions. But from few days a third party software( I know that the term used here is a bit awkward but I didn't find the better alternative as it is a matter of privacy) is trying to build a transparent wall between us without anyone's notice. To be frank this third party software is behaving like a virus. You might have seen the viruses that eat away all our RAM and makes our computers to run slow. The same thing is happening in my life , that the virus is trying to eat away our relation. I stick to the sentence that I stated before, even the whole world including himself say that this third party software doesn't have any bugs and it is not doing any harm to me.....I am not going to agree with them because I am the sufferer here. I can understand that I am behaving like a 5 year old kid stating that this third party software is irritating me but my affection towards my friend is not going to agree that I am thinking childish..................................................

I stop writing here hoping for good day.......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment