WAKE UP

I never thought that i will write a post in my blog before sunrise. I thought to write this post two days earlier but because of my laziness I can't able to do it. As I woke up early I thought to take bath now.(oh nooo what happened to me??). It is covered with fog outside my room so there is no way for me. Two days back When I am about to wake up I got a small dream. I started questioning myself why should I wake up?!! Then my answers were "There are two reasons for getting up one is obvious reason and the other is special reason. Obvious reason is of two two types either it may be scheduled that is by taking help of alarm and other one is you may not able to sleep more. Special reasons are either you may have tut or TEST. Finally I decided that everyone should wake up to make others believe that we are still alive. Hey, remember it is a dream. Yeah now I can see sunlight in my QT. K, I am going for brushing :D :D :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment